Former EL 1239 & 1213 GP7s remain in their pre-Conrail takeover livery in the yard outside Conrail Scranton Diesel Shop. EL 1213 became CR 5943. EL 1239 became CR 5977.
This rail facility is now... (more)
Green and silver Baldwin Locomotive Works 0-6-0 No. 26 was built in March 1929 and was one of three similar switchers that worked at Baldwin, clasping couplers with magnificent machines like New H... (more)