Today we removed two old wooden box cars from the waterfront cement plant that is destined to become a world class destination hotel and convention center. The last time a train will ever cross th... (more)
I'm not sure of the model and who owns the lead locomotive. If someone could supply an answer that would be great.
247 901 on one its first commercial runs. Here on special train of nostalgiezugreisen.de from Koblenz to Braunschweig in the last light of the day.
View from the 'cabin' of an open carriage of the Lorenbahn (Light railway) on the dam between the island Halligen Oland and Dagebüll on the mainland (in the background) in the evening sun. There w... (more)
This carriage of the Lorenbahn (light railway) on the island Hallig Oland runs 'uphill' in the eveningsun on the trip to Dagebüll on the mainland
Dual power locomotive Gem 4/4 # 122 of "La Traction", built in 1916 as electric baggage railcar for the Elektrische Solothurn-Bern Bahn (ESB) by SWS and MFO, fitted with an aditional die... (more)
Taking water in Tramelan, on the line from Le Noirmont down to Tavannes. Behind Mallet steamlocomotive E 164 a standard gauge two bogie freight car loaded with tree logs, standing on two 1 meter g... (more)
ISLX 1354 at Leeds ND.
Passing point of the Lorenbahn (light railway) on the island Hallig Oland in the morning sun. The blue and the green car you see on http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=499568&nseq=13 and ... (more)
View through the open door at the rear of the Lorenbahn (light railway) on the dam between Dagebüll on the mainland and the island Hallig Oland in the evening sun. At this part the rails are on sp... (more)
Coal loading in front of the shed of "La Traction" in Pré-Petitjean. Mallet steamlocomotive from 1905, built by Henschel for Portugal, operational in Switzerland since 1999.
Passenger railcar CFe 4/4 # 601 with cab car Ct # 702 of association "La Traction", built in 1953 by SIG and SAAS for the Chemins de Fer du Jura (CJ), historic train "Train des Horl... (more)
1 meter gauge "Mallet" steamlocomotive (0-4-0)+(0-4-0) of association "La Traction", built in 1905 by Henschel/Germany for the Caminhos de Ferro da Portugal and withdrawn from ... (more)
The Oklahoma Railway Museum's faux "Frisco" F9A (ex-BN 814, nee NP 7003-D) pulls away from the museum depot with the last run of the day during the annual "Day Out With Thomas"... (more)
P 8 2455 is pulling the afternoon train on the Sauschwänzlebahn. On the left there is the Biesenbachviaduct.