RegioTrans owns about 60 of these ex SNCF DMUs, known with the nickname "Caravelle". This set is leaving Nădab in direction Grăniceri Hm.
Once DMUs class 78 were used on many secondary lines around Arad and Timişoara. With the new 2009 – 2010 timetable all of them were stored in Arad depot waiting for an uncertain future.
The Decauville railway at the salt pan in Cervia is one of the last industrial narrow gauge lines still in operation in Italy. It runs for just two weeks every two or three years.
Racing out Catajo tunnel.
Present and past on the Adria – Mestre: two powerful D 735 run across the little Camponogara-Campagna Lupia station while an ancient ex SV (Società Veneta) boxcar rots day after day.
Three trams wait to leave the busy Bahnhof SBB tramway station.
Two old Badoni engines (type VII-B and type VI) once owned by Ente Autonomo dei Magazzini Generali di Padova (Autonomous Agency for General Warehouses Padova) wait their doom in Padova Campo Marte... (more)
The old TE T3 (Esslingen, 1938) poses at Trossingen Stadt while the modern HzL RegioShuttle is waiting to leave for Trossingen Bahnhof.