Railcar ABe 4/4 # 34 of the Rhaetian Railway, built in 1908 as BCe 4/4 # 4 for the then independent Bernina Railway, in Tirano with the basilica Madonna di Tirano in the background. A RM photo cha... (more)
Railcar ABe 4/4 # 34 of the Rhaetian Railway reached Tirano, final station of the Bernina line. this vehichle was built in 1908 by SIG and SAAS as BCe 4/4 # 4 for the then independent Bernina Rail... (more)
Railcar ABe 4/4 # 34 of the Rhaetian Railway is crossing the square in front of the church Basilica Madonna di Tirano. A RM photo charter.
Through the village of Le Prese, the Bernina line of the Rhaetian Railway is following the main road for some hundred meters. Railcar ABe 4/4 # 34 from 1908, built for the then independent Bernina... (more)
Fall at its best! Bernina railcar ABe 4/4 #34 from 1908 with two contemporary freight cars is seen along the "Lago di Poschiavo" in the beautiful morning sunlight. Private photo charter ... (more)
Railcar ABe 4/4 # 34 of the Rhaetian Railway (built in 1908 for the then independent Bernina Railway as BCe 4/4 # 4) is running along the Lago di Poschiavo between Le Prese and Miralago, with cove... (more)
Locomotive Number switched to 34, thanks to helmut dahlhaus
The old Baldwin 2-8-0 (built in 1897), is conserver into the "Museo del Ferrocarril Guatemala".
A container train enters the Magaliesburg station on way to Mafikeng.
Frecciarossa train Roma-Venezia near Scarperia.
Bernina Bahn (Bernina Railway) Heritage Electric Railcars ABe 4/4 No. 34 and ABe 4/4 No. 30 in regular service on the point of mixed train 4609P from Pontresina to Tirano (first southbound of the ... (more)