Vouga historical train
CP 214 on the Vouga historical train
Cogwheel train from Jungfraujoch (3454m asl) in the station Kleine Scheidegg (2061m asl). In the background the nice Hotel Bellevue
CP 214 on the Vouga historical train from Aveiro to Macinhata
The Billard railcar date from 1940. Mallet steam locomotive 414 was constructed in 1932 by Société Alsacienne de Constructions Mécanique at Graffenstaden
A portrait of Billard railcar #214, built in 1940 in Tours, at the former railroad station of Troye on the "Chemin de fer du Vivarais". Billard was a French rolling stock construction co... (more)
Billard railcar #214, built in 1940 in Tours, is crossing the Arlebosc Viaduct, heading to Tournon on the "Chemin de fer du Vivarais". It is pulling a very rare post wagon. The line Tour... (more)
Ludmilla 233 214 departing from Nossen to Coswig.
Silo Ridge, a special charter operated by Metro-North takes in the autumn scenery as it coasts around Icepond.
Kleine Scheidegg is changing station between the 800mm gauge Wengernalpbahn and the 1000mm gauge Jungfraubahn. Beside of the railway station in early days of tourism mountain hotels were built her... (more)
1840 kW Bo'Bo' electric locomotive O # 214 of the former Bergslagernas Järnvägar (BJ), built in 1940 by ASEA and A.B. Motala Verkstad. The "GDG" sign on the front means Göteborg-Dalarna-... (more)
Shiny Ex-RENFE J16 with new livery after a general repair, passing next to the Malvinas War fallen monument.