Electric railcar BCFeh 4/4 # 6 (second and third class, baggage compartment, with cogwheel drive) from 1909 of the Monthey-Champéry-Morgins Railway (MGM, later AOMC) with car BC # 10 of the MGM fr... (more)
Beautifully restored electric railcar BCFe 4/4 # 11 from 1905 and car BC4 # 22 of the Montreux Oberland Bernois (MOB) on the way from Blonay to Chamby.
Snow fighting vehicle X rot e 91 (rebuilt in 1966 from the freight car L 401, with a large Zaugg snowplow) and electric cogwheel locomotive He 2/2 # 1 from 1911, when the cogwheel line from Blonay... (more)
Steam tramway locomotive G 2/2 # 4 (0-4-0) "Rimini" of the former tramway Ferrara-Codigoro (Ferrovie Padane) Rimini-Novafeltria/Italy, built by Krauss/Germany in 1900, departing from Cornaux stop... (more)
The little tank engine G 3/3 # 6 (0-6-0) was built by SLM in Winterthur in 1901 for the Jura-Simplon Bahn (JS, 1 meter gauge Brünig line) as # 109 and came to the Bière-Apples-Morges (BAM) in 1921... (more)
Triple header on the Blonay to Chamby museum line, with G 3/3 # 6 (former Bière-Apples-Morges BAM), HG 3/4 # 3 (former Furka Oberalp rack locomotive) and G 2x 2/2 # 105 (Mallet ex Süddeutsche Eise... (more)
The MCM 6 railcar waits on the departure to Chamby. It will reach then the Chaulin's narrow gauge railway museum. This railcar was build in 1909 for the MCM railway company (Monthey-Champéry-Morgi... (more)