The 4913 and 4912 have just doubleheaded the westbound Broadway Limited into town and have been moved to the "motor track" to await tomorrow's run back to New York. Both locomotives were built in January, 1942 by PRR/GE. When first acquired by Amtrak, they were numbered 913 and 912. Since Amtrak decided to number their new AEM-7s in the 900-series, it became necessary to renumber some of their Gs back to their old 4900-series. No. 4913 survives today in Altoona's museum.