The Polish Px48 #1913 is ready for departure with a passenger train on the Öchsle touristic railway line running between Ochsenhausen and Warthausen. The Px48 has been built by Chrzanów in 1955 an... (more)
Night falls over rural Illinois as a northbound auto-rack train for Galesburg meets a southbound local at Smithboro on the BNSF Beardstown Subdivision. Built in February of 1994, BNSF 622 still we... (more)
The small diesel locomotive built by Gmeinder was sold in 1946 to the construction company J.H. Burmeister located in Hamburg. In 1954, Dykerhoff Zementwerke AG took over the locomotive and used i... (more)
The 750 mm narrow gauge locomotive 99 4652 is arriving at Warthausen with a passenger tarin from Ochsenhausen.
After World War II, a number of locomotives from the Heeresfeldbahn (military field railway) were peacefully employed on various narrow gauge railways in East Germany. 99 4652 was one of three loc... (more)
The Öchsle is a 19-km long touristic railway line running from Warthausen to Ochsenhausen. The nostalgic journey by steam train on the 750- mm narrow gauge track winds through the hilly landscape ... (more)
"CTrail at the Hartford Switch Tower"
The sun sets on a slightly cloudy day as a southbound CTrail train cruises past the Former Hartford Switch Tower on the Amtrak Springfield Line. Also ... (more)
The conductor of this eastbound steps outside from his mobile office for a breath of fresh air, while his train is stopped at Ebony on the former PRR in 1977.
The Mighty C's...
SSR's C509, C506 and C504 are stabled on an Empty Grain Service at Appleton Dock, Melbourne...
Local train in the station Laveno-Mombello Nord in the afternoon sun
A pair of SD80MACs bring a set of empties for the RJ Corman to take North. Also present is a Jordan spreader from the Conrail era.
A Turbotrain to Lyon Perrache has left the Mulhouse station a few minutes ago and is running along the Canal du Rhône au Rhin on its way to Belfort.
V/Line/PTV's N453 powers towards the Bunbury St Tunnel, Footscray with a Down Albury Passenger Service...
The TGV PSE #91 has been named after the city of Mulhouse on the 27th of September 1986. To celebrate this event, the trainset has been exposed at the Mulhouse railway railway station that day.
A coal train of the private company "Grupa ZUE" is stopped to give priority to a dedicated track, under the Katowice Station canopy.