NYSW SD45-2 3618 is seen passing the former site of the East Paterson Station. 3618 was built as BN 6500 in March of 1971 and is the last of the SD45 fleet in service.
Storm clouds gather as an evening local crew builds their train in the MC Yard. It is good to see black & yellow power back on Southern Division locals, even if this particular unit would look mo... (more)
Brakeman on WS-5 tries to keep in shape while riding to a hitch.
WS-5 drags a cut of cars eastward with an old "barking" GE on the lead.
An NYS&W local passes the 1872-built Maywood Station which is currently being restored by the Maywood Station Historical Committee.