PNLX 9619 runs lite engine back to the SV yard to finish the day's work.
The SV local cuts away from their train where they will run around it via the siding at Weyers Cave.
Built in 1958 for Norfolk and Western. Sixty years later switching Houff Corporation agricultural and industrial transloading facility.
DGVR 367 (N&W), 5940 (C&O) and 6512 (B&O).
DGVR 5940 was originally built as C&O 5940 in 1955.
Shenandoah Valley EMD GP9 and Alco RS-11 showing their Chesapeake & Ohio and Norfolk & Western heritage.
A Chesapeake and Ohio GP9 exits the gates at Dixie Gas & Oil Company. DGVR 5940 was originally built as C&O 5940 in 1955.
The brakeman-conductor has just completed tying the train down on the mainline.
DGVR RS-11 367 and GP9 5940 with a train of soybeans enroute to Weyers Cave.
Road traffic waits for the SV local to cross Statler Blvd.
Shenandoah Valley local.
SV local switching LPG tank cars at Dixie Gas & Oil.
Shenandoah Valley 367 was originally built as Norfolk & Western 367 in 1958.
Precision Locomotive Services and Sales PNLX 9619 was originally built as Canadian National CN 9619 in 1975. The EMD GP40-2L is undergoing testing while being operated by the Durbin and Greenbrier... (more)