The mining town began to form in 1879 when the first quarries of the place were opened, although according to reports from the province there were already settlements in the years 1849. The initia... (more)
Side by side a pair of C44-9W after change the crew
Northbound T18 oil train led by #9049 at Boa Vista Velha Junction waiting DS order to departure.
Switching at Araraquara yard to former a new loaded train.
Switching in Cañuelas yard