The local train to Anuradhapura splits the semaphore signals at the small station of Nagollagama.
813 was built in 1901,by the company of Hudswell Clarke,Leeds,for the Port Talbot Railway,which became part of the Great Western Railway in 1908.The loco survived until being withdrawn in 1934,whe... (more)
Train Special to 25 de Agosto
Beautifuly restored diesel shunter Tm II # 813 of association Mikado 1244 in Brugg (AG). The vehicle was built in 1956 by Saurer for the SBB, weighs 10 ton, has 87 HP and a max. velocity of 45 km/... (more)
Southbound train J402 at Jaguariúna Nova yard, double heading EMD DDM45 locomotives, running to Paulínia.
Local power waits for its next assignment under the gaze of the Missouri State Capitol building at the "Mill Bottoms" in downtown Jefferson City Mo.
The 813 and a couple of stored sister units soak up some sun in Ivy City.