D&M RS-2 977 had an interesting history. It was built in 1949 for the Delaware & Hudson as #4020, then it was sold in 1962 to the Lond Island RR as #1520. In 1977 it was sold again through NI&M to... (more)
Stripped of all useable parts D&M RS-2 4610 sits in the weeds at ALPENA MI in 1997. Built in 1946 it will not be until 2005 that this unit is finally scrapped.
D&M MK rebuilt RS-3u 975
Built in 1948 D&M RS-2 481 was the yard switcher on this very cold March day. Also see photo ID 209123
TSBY RS-2 466 is ex Detroit & Makinac RS-2 466, the first RS-2 ever built 10-1946!
D&M Alco RS-3U 975
Detroit & Mackinac engine 977 unloading the coal fired, steam powered, car ferry Chief Wawatam at Mackinaw City in June of 1979.