Built by the St. Louis Car Company in 1912, BC Electric Interurban #1225 served the Greater Vancouver area until it was retired in 1958. Beautifully restored, the car now operates in excursion se... (more)
FdS 1 is departing at the station of Palma for the ride to Sollér.
In the morning of January 18th, 1993, a head-on collision between an eastbound and westbound South Shore commuter train occurred on the west side of Gary resulting in 7 fatalities and over 40 inju... (more)
Motorcar number 3 of the Ferrocarril de Sóller is on its way from Sóller to Palma and is about to enter the 4 kilometer long tunnel under the mountainchain of the nordwest of the island.
STB 2 at Innsbruck Stubaitalbahnhof is waiting for its next trip to Fulpmes. Nowaday the Stubaitalbahnhof is not in use anymore since the line to Fulpmes is converted to 750 Volt DC and tramcars o... (more)
STB 4 with two trailers on their way from Innsbruck Stubaitalbahnhof to Fulpmes. In the background the mountains of the Nordkette.
Menacing clouds above the Ferrovia del Renon. Car number 2 was on its way from Collalbo (Klobenstein) to Soprabolzano (Oberbozen). In the backround the Dolomiti.
Motorcar FdS 1 with two carriages has just left Palma FdS station with destination Sollér.
BCER 1225 crosses the Serpentine River with a load of passengers bound for Sullivan Station. The car was built by the St. Louis Car Company in 1913 and worked on the BC Electric Interurban lines ... (more)
Stubaitalbahn 1 with two trailers on its way from Innsbruck Stubaitalbahnhof to Fulpmes, entering the station of Kreith.
In the background the building for the transformator to provide the curren... (more)
Hershey interurban cars on a Trains Unlimited charter train.
After their retirement from service with the South Shore in the early 1980s, four 1920s-era Pullman cars were purchased and moved to a railroad themed restaurant called The Chesterton Station. As... (more)
An extra is captured street-running through Michigan City on a sunny spring day. Tom Golden photo.
A two car train is rolling west at Wilson siding.
A single unit is eastbound on a portion of the railroad that was known as the "Ideal Section".