The 4501 has been serviced, fired up and is ready to be turned on the turntable and parked for the night as it will substitute for the 630 on the Missionary Ridge Local while the 630 gets a boiler... (more)
Time to go! Southern #630, right on schedule, pulls out of the TVRM East Chattanooga yard and shop complex. After gaining permission from staff at the shop complex, I toured the yard myself and no... (more)
"Now Arriving on Track 1": Southern #630 pulls into the TVRM East Chattanooga yard hauling the Missionary Ridge local. The station, from which this photo was taken, is beautifully built ... (more)
"Rosie the Riveter" takes a break on a night shift at the East Chattanooga Yard in front of Southern steam locomotive Mikado #4501 (built by Baldwin in 1911). A great Lerro Productions c... (more)
A timeless scene captured at night in East Chattanooga with Southern steam locomotives Mikado #4501 (built by Baldwin in 1911) and Consolidation #630 (built by ALCO in 1904) ready for departure. A... (more)
A Southern Railway employee poses for a photo by one of the railroad's steam locomotive.
Two "Rosies" late at night in front of the Southern Mikado engine #4501 (built by Baldwin in 1911) in the East Chattanooga Yard. A great Lerro Productions charter together with the Tenne... (more)
Two "Rosies" are ready to service the Southern Mikado engine #4501 (built by Baldwin in 1911) on the turntable in the East Chattanooga Yard. A great Lerro Productions charter together wi... (more)
A gal working for the Southern, aka, a "Southern Gal" is captured here at the East Chattanooga Yard performing some light maintenance on the railroad's 2-8-2 No. 4501.
Reporting for work. A pair of Southern Railway engine shop employees prepare to start the second shift near the turntable in the East Chattanooga Yard. Locomotive service jobs were among t... (more)
The switchman walks around 1829 as she awaits her boarding onto the East Chatanooga Turntable.
Caboose 41 sits in the East Chattanooga yard, waiting to be hooked up to the train. This is a wonderfully restored N, C, & St. Louis caboose with a completely restored interior and cupola.