The Victoria Bridge (previously known as Victoria Jubilee Bridge) was the first bridge to cross the St. Lawrence River, linking Montreal to it's south shore neighbor of Saint-Lambert, completed in 1859. Originally a single track tubular bridge, it was rebuilt in 1898 as a metal truss bridge, 66 feet 8 inches wide, carrying a double track, a roadway for an electric tram-line, space for vehicular traffic, and a pavement for pedestrians. In 1958 the St. Lawrence Seaway project modified the south shore end of the bridge, adding two drawbridge spans on either end of the newly constructed lock.
EXO 803, pushed by ALP-45DP 1364 is seen here entering the bridge, heading towards Montreal. To the left branches the section of the bridge leading to the upstream drawbridge on the other end of the lock.