Laurinburg & Southern's engine house in Laurinburg, North Carolina with GE 70-ton diesels 76 (ex-109) and 107 resting out front.
Three different CSX paint schemes lead this train. The Laurinburg & Southern shop is in the background.
LRS 136 with some doors open
LRS 101 with some busted windows
Laurinburg & Southern lease unit
LRS 104 is lettered for the Red Springs & Northern.
This little engine served the Bethlehem Steel Company before coming to the L&S.
This little 70-Tonner served 5 different owners since it was built in 1948.
Ex-Penn Central SW1500 #9525 shows the current image of the L&S - a G&O subsidiary.
Q477 slows to a stop at the Laurinburg & Southern interchange.
This little GE is the car shop switcher for the L&S.
L&S #123 is a former Union RR unit.