CP 4069 sits on display in front of the main building at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park.
PGE 1817 was rebuilt from a PGE stockcar into this caboose in 1955.
The in-cab look at what is painted as GN 182 but actually began its life as M&SL 234.
PGE 1821 was rebuilt from a CPR boxcar into this caboose in 1956.
This steam crane was built by the Industrial Brownhoist Company in 1913.
Inside view of an open observation car on display at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park.
BCR 756, 717 s/b at Green River, BC 01OCT89
ex CP VIA 4069 now owned byWestCoast Railway ass.
BCR 744 SD-40-2 and M-420 in Squamish shops 02OCT89
Out beyond the PGE Squamish Locomotive Shop is littered with bent up rolling stock and locomotive carcasses.
BCR 806,805 outside shops
Ex-CN FPA-2 and FPB-2 bought for spare parts sit in PGE yard in Squamish.
From inside the cab of PGE M630 716.
PGE 716 North waits on the siding at Squamish for a southbound.
The PGE locomotive shop in Squamish has a need for spare parts for their all MLW(ALCO) engine fleet.