Warming up early in the morning, just before an exhibition inside ferroclub facilities.
Ex- Ferrobaires switcher now belongs to Ferroclub Argentino. Interior is not restored yet
Interior being restored to its original factory condition, circa 1953.
1500hp prime mover of this BLH, built in Edistone, PA. This is an export Road Freight imported to our country Between 1953 and 1954 and numbered #5001 to #5051. There were assigned to Ferrocarril ... (more)
Ferroclub Argentino facilities.