1431 was built by Clyde Engineering in NSW in 1957 for NZ Railways. It was sold to Steam Incorporated in 1988 who restored and returned it to mainline service in 2009. This excursion train ran fro... (more)
Southbound through the curves to the north of Patea.
Two grubby DXB's sit on the loop at Patea on the front of loaded milk train 542 as they wait for southbound service 545.
545 tucked away in the loop at Patea on the banks of the Patea river. The old meat grading works and coolstores seen in the background have been abandoned since the 60's.
Empty milk service E39 trundles through rural South Taranaki on its way south.
Milkie 544 with dynamic's howling coming downgrade into Patea with another full load
DFT 7200 northbound with milktrain 544 arriving at Patea