See Through Replacement. In 1973, Tony Hall got a call that Public Service Railway/Public Service Coordinated Transport car 2651 was in a backyard in Long Valley, New Jersey, and was available for $100. Thus began a 50 year odyssey that has seen this car travel to several locations, including the the Black River & Western Railroad in Flemington, New Jersey and the New Jersey Transportation Heritage Center in Philipsburg, New Jersey, before coming to the Kinkisharyo facility in Piscataway, New Jersey. This car was part of an order of "fifty compromise roofs" that was built at the Newark (Plank Road) Shops in July, 1917. It is the sole survivor of its class. Though retired in 1940, it would briefly return during World War II for service at the Navy Ship Yards in Elizabeth, New Jersey. At 50 feet 10 inches long with side benches, it is a "crowd swallower" built for capacity. The car has seen significant advances in restoration in recent years, including body work, motor work, and being repainted in "Jersey Cream" (upper carbody) and Sunflower (lower carbody) (funded in part by Liberty Historic Railway Inc. Tony was instrumental in the formation of the North Jersey Electric Railway Historical Society to preserve this car along with several others and an archives of various historic documents. A portion of the front of the car that has been replaced in good comparison for just how fresh the paint is! These pictures were taken during an escorted visit on July 28, 2023, the location is not open to the public.