112 years in service now! One of the oldest electric vehicle in regular service in Switzerland, used as shunter in Poschiavo. Built in 1909 by SIG and Alioth as baggage railcar Fe 2/2 # 51 for the then independent Bernina Railway, with a grey wooden carbody, 154 kW and 45 km/h max velocity. Since 1943 owned by the Rhaetian Railway in green color, later brown, and designated De 2/2 # 151 since 1965. New wooden carbody and other improvements in 1961/1962. In 1980 the carbody was cladded with sheet metal and the color changed to orange in 1995, the pantograph changed to a single arm. This vehicle is due to be withdrawn this year, probably.