Small diesel shunter, in Switzerland called "tractor", Tm 2/2 # 1 of the Montreux-Oberland Bernois (MOB), now freshly renovated running on the Blonay-Chamby Railroad Museum, at the Cornaux stop. The 7 ton vehicle was built in 1931 by Orenstein & Koppel/Germany for construction work traffic for the dam of La Dixence/Valais hydropower plant. Then bought by the MOB and used for electrification works. Then running for Rieder sawmill in St.Stephan (near Zweisimmen). Came to the Blonay-Chamby in 2006 and is operational since a few days. The little car, here used for the transport of milk churns is a "wagonnet" of the Chemins de fer fribourgeois (GFM) without number, freshly renovated too. The milk churns were brought to Cornaux by a farmer with an old farm tractor.