The double track line from Schaffhausen to Trasadingen (-Erzingen) through the "Klettgau", a large part of canton Schaffhausen, is owned and operated by the Deutsche Bahn AG (German Railway). Despite the line was double tracked and electrified some years ago, in many stations there are local operated signal boxes with semaphores. The electric railcar BDe 3/4 # 43 "Mosterei Möhl Apfelsaft-Express" is entering the station of Wilchingen-Hallau on a trip for HAG Reisen. On this line of the DB, the trains are running on the right track, instead of the usely left running in Switzerland elsewere. The railcar is passing the semaphore of the opposite direction, for departures from track 1 over the lane change to the right track towards Schaffhausen. On the right, there is a semaphore showing highball for a train from track 2 towards Schaffhausen. The railcar was built in 1938 as BCFe 3/4 # 43 for the Bodensee-Toggenburg-Bahn. From 1982 to 2010 it ran as "TINO" mostly with the colorful "AMOR-EXPRESS" cars. In 2011 it came to Eurovapor Lokremise Sulgen and was rebuilt as "Mosterei Möhl Apfelsaft-Express" for special runs for small groups.