MILW E81 along with E80 and E82 have reached the end of the line at Tacoma Tide flats Yard. These are three of the four Steeple Cab ES-2 class switchers Milwaukee owned. The E80 and E81 were built in 1916, the E82 and E83, 1919. In March 1939 they were renumbered to E80-E83 from 10050-10053. The E83 was retired in 1952, one unit switched Deer Lodge, one switched Butte, and the third was held in reserve at Deer Lodge. The E82 (right) was the last electric loco operated on Milwaukee, June 15, 1974.