The turntable of the old station and workshops of Monforte de Lemos, today converted into a nice railway museum.
A Mikado locomotive sadly abandoned in the old station of Villarcayo. Built in 1958 by Euskalduna, it has been in Villarcayo since 1991.
Locomotive built in 1950 by ASEA (Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget) for the "Ferrocarriles Vascongados". Reformed in 1995, it was in service until 2010.
Viaduct over Ricardell river.
Between Miranda de Ebro and Haro the railway line runs through the vineyards of Rioja. On the crest of the mountains, called Riscos de Bilibio, is the hermitage and statue of San Felices, patron ... (more)
Locomotive "Aurrera", built in Manchester in 1898 by Nasmith Wilson & Co. It served in the Compañía de Ferrocarriles Vascongados.
An Alvia train through the vineyards of Rioja.
The international railway station of Portbou. The tunnel connects with the French station of Cerbère. There are only three operative rail connections between Spain and France: Irún-Hendaye, El Per... (more)
Locomotive of the Renfe 350 series built in 1949 by the American Car and Foundry Company under the supervision of Talgo Spanish engineers. Painted in White with Green stripes, a 318 locomotive (AL... (more)