GN 400 sits at MTM's Jackson St. Roundhouse, GN 400 is named the "Hustle Muscle" because it was the first EMD SD45 built.
NRHS convention outing to MTM's trolleys. Excepting the orange cones at the shop door and 50 stars on Old Glory, this could be 1950.
Anderson Windowalls 3110, now owned and lettered for Minnesota Transportation Museum, sits idle near the Osceola Depot.
HP 300, Class-B-B-SO/90-2GE733. Date of Manufacture Aug 1942.