A charter train of the Appenzeller Bahnen (AB) for the Railway Touring Company from the UK is passing the monastery "Leiden Christi" (19th century) at Jakobsbad. Pulling is a tiny electric narrow gauge locomotive Ge 2/2 # 49 with an interestic history. Built in 1912 by SWS and MFO as electric railcar CFe 2/2 # 3 for the Säntis Bahn, which was later the Appenzell-Weissbad-Wasserauen Bahn (AWW). In 1955 new built with part of the frame of the railcar, the traction motors and electric equipment, but new body as electric locomotive Ge 2/2 # 49 (from 1975 to 2012 designated as shunter Te 2/2 # 49). The cars C # 13 and # 14 are original from the Säntis Bahn, in the contemporary colors.