Built in 1910 by the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad is this four arch stone viaduct over the mouth of the Cacapon River near Great Cacapon, WV. Originally built for the then triple track B&O, CSX still utilizes two tracks and has become the symbol for the quiet settlement along along the Potomac River. Adjacent to the span in the water are the footers to the previous bridge. The river itself is prone to flooding and until recently debris covered the far left most arch as well as the 2nd. Many thanks to Sean Hoyden for the use of his lighting equipment which he anchored in the water across the width of the river.