SOO SW-1 320 crosses Fox River. 320 was local switcher kept at 1 stall engine house in Oshkosh. The 320 is now at the Duluth Museum in SOO black scheme.
Joyce Norton Photo
Soo Line SW1 320 at the Oshkosh Engine House in January 1973. This SW1 was built in September 1939 and worked for the Soo Line until November 1978 when it was sold to Great Lakes Coal and Dock. It... (more)
One of Soo Line's first diesels, and only SW1 - delivered by EMC in 1939, arrives at its new home in Duluth. The small diesel had been owned by Independent Locomotive Service where it was repainte... (more)
Former Soo Line SW1 320 at it's home after a long career with the SOO. It now is owned by Independent Locomotive and has been repainted into it's original Soo Line black scheme