On static display. Inside shot, no flash, double-time exposure on tripod.
Mfg in 1895.
Built in 1924 by Montreal Tramways Company. The 3rd of MTC "Golden Chariots" began service in 1905 and later used for chartered trips for railway enthusiasts.
Side view of photo 14462.
Built by Canadian Car & Foundry (CC&F) in 1928. Preserved and operated at this museum.