By this time, the FM's handled all traffic that went past Marieville, where electric ops ended. #7625 came onto the CN property in 1953, interurban car #601 sits in the siding. Electric ops bega... (more)
#602 does a run-by after stopping to discharge passengers at the depot, hidden in the background. Marieville was the southern terminus for the interurban operation at this time.
By the time of this photo, Marieville was the southern terminus for all interurban operations on the M&SC. Here, #602 and #502 are seen at the platform. John rode in on the #502, part of a July ... (more)
A close-up of the M&SC Express Motors. John rode the line as part of a July 4th weekend getaway to Quebec.
Express motor #502 was built ca. 1924, of wood construction on Taylor trucks. Its seen here at the Marieville depot, which appeared to also serve as housing for the operator/agent on the second-f... (more)