Clyde-GM 2252 was rebuilt at QR's Redbank Workshops from 1974-built 2136. The first seven 2250 class locos (rebuilt from 2130 and 2141 class units) have 12-645E3C engines, D31 traction motors and ... (more)
Livestock train 6265 stands at Wellington Yards in Charters Towers while cattle are loaded into eight KOJX and PCYK wagons.
Goninan-GE 2604 leads Mt.Isa-bound freight train 6M24 west from Charters Towers with 30 wagons.
Mt.Isa to Townsville Jetty freight train 9255 nears Southern Cross with 30 container wagons, loaded with copper anodes and silver/lead ingots, and 14 empty fuel tank wagons behind Goninan-GE locom... (more)
Empty livestock train 6EN2 heads west to Julia Creek behind 2309, which entered service in 1976 numbered 1565 and named "ALVA G. LEE". The locomotive was renumbered as 2309 when it was rebuilt by ... (more)
Led by 2604+2612, zinc concentrate train 9253 from Mt.Isa leaves Southern Cross with fifty 80 tonne GSZZ wagons.
Mt.Isa-bound empty zinc concentrate train 9M52 nears Southern Cross behind 2612+2604.
Phosphate train 9285, from Phosphate Hill to Townsville Jetty. enters Charters Towers yard behind Goninan-GE C22-MMi 2610 and Clyde-GM GT42CU-AC 4027.
Phosphate Hill-bound sulphuric acid train 9T90 heads west between Charters Towers and Southern Cross with 52 OSZYB and OSZY GATX wagons behind 2601+4022.
Goninan-GE 2602 leads empty livestock train 6EN0, with 39 KLEX, KLEH, KOJX and PCYK wagons, into Charters Towers.
Mt.Isa-bound empty zinc concentrate train 9M52 heads west from Charters Towers, with Goninan-GE locomotives 2817 and 2602 leading one GM and 49 GSZZ wagons.
The eastbound Inlander tops Plumtree bank, between Charters Towers and Townsville, behind 2145F, built by Clyde in 1973 as 2204 for Greenvale nickel ore traffic.
Train 6EN2, with 40 empty cattle wagons for Hughenden, Richmond and Julia Creek, leaves Sellheim behind 2192F. The 2,000 horsepower locomotive is powered by EMD's 16-645E engine.
Loaded phosphate train 9283 leaves Southern Cross behind Goninan-GE units 2608+2601
2606 was built by Goninan-GE in Townsville (QLD) in 1984 as a U22C, and rebuilt in 2000 as a C22-MMi