Built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in May 1927, #60045, as Red River Lumber Co. #203. After an accident, it was rebuilt as a box-cab locomotive . In 1944 it was sold to Central California Traction as ... (more)
In 1954 the "General Direction of Military Fabrications" (D.G.F.M.) built a prototype that would be the initiator of a new modernized streetcar body.
Three years later the series construction o... (more)