To celebrate the very last steampowered train of the SBB 50 years ago, on this day the "Elephant" 2-10-0 C 5/6 # 2969 of Eurovapor Sulgen made a round trip from Sulgen via Winterthur-Regensdorf-Turgi-Koblenz-Eglisau to Winterthur Töss, partly the same route like on november 30th, 1968. She was the same locomotive as 50 years before. During 30 years she was exhibited in Winterthur near the SLM works, where she was built in 1916. Then she was donated by the SBB to Eurovapor and after 20 years of work she is operational again since last year. The staff of the locomotive at Winterthur Töss, where a festival of remembrance took place, with speeches of the mayor of Winterthur and of the president of the association Eurovapor. The staff of the four cylinder compound locomotive proud in Winterthur Töss.