The lone GP40-2 that is assigned to the Tullahoma Job, CSX M775-03 is tied down on the house track is tied down as the local crew had just got off duty, and went home for the day. Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Railroad Depot in Tullahoma (ca.1913) was built in 1884 just 32 years after the town of Tullahoma was founded as a work camp for the Nashville & Chattanooga Railroad. Some believed that early resident Peter Decherd granted right-of-way to the Nashville and Chattanooga Railroad at this location. The Depot is another one of those testament of facing the time, and elements, as passenger trains faded away on this right-of-way the depot still had some value to the railroad even to this day. CSX uses the depot as a home office for the Tullahoma Local job, and the Maintenance Of Way office for the general area, let also not forget that this is one of two depot that is still being in use by CSX with one up in Murfreesboro,TN.