SEPTA's AEM-7's, No. 2305, leads a push-pull evening express past Overbrook station in Philadelphia, bound for Bryn Mawr, PA and terminating at Thorndale. The station is a PRR survivor having been built by the railroad in 1858 and originally going by the name "City Avenue Station". Today, the station serves most SEPTA commuter trains, though had served Amtrak Keystone trains up until 1987. Also in view, is "Overbrook" tower, which was built in 1927.