Having started life with the Chicago & North Western, this great looking old F7A is still going strong, running excursion trains for the "Movie Train" company, the FWRY. Orginally, CNW 4068-A was built in March 1949 as EMD Serial #6600. Rebuilt for suburban service in 1959, it was later renumbered to #409 in December 1971. It was sold to RTA on December 31, 1977, and leased back to C&NW. It was retired by Regional Transportation Authority (Metra) on May 2, 1983. Then sold to Rails Diversified Inc as #409 in March 1985, it later went to Winchester & Western RR, who resold it to Maryland Midland RR as #100. It finally was sold to Short Line Enterprises as Fillmore & Western 100.