4-2-0 steamlocomotive D 1/3 # 1 "Limmat" of SBB Historic in front of the shed in Brugg AG, on the occasion of the Bahnpark days. This interesting 150 HP vehicle is a replica, built in 1947 for the 100 anniversary of the first railway in Switzerland. The original locomotive, built in 1847 by Emil Kessler/Maschinenbau-Gesellschaft Karlsruhe/Germany for the Schweizerische Nordbahn (SNB) from Zürich to Baden, was demolished in 1882. The brake consists of a hand spindle brake acting on the tender with wooden brake blocks. In accordance with the possibilities of the time, the boiler and cylinders were insulated with wood. In 1866, the "Limmat" was converted into a two-axle shunting tender locomotive in the workshop of the Schweizerische Nordostbahn in Zurich. The "Aare" locomotive was demolished in 1868, the "Limmat" in 1882. For the centenary celebration in 1947, a replica of the "Limmat" was built by the SLM together with the SBB workshop Zurich. Parts of the SCB locomotive "Speiser", also built by Kessler in 1856, were used for this purpose.