Line-up of four steam locomotives/steam streetcar locomotives in front of the depot in Chaulin, on the occasion of the "Tramorama" photo event on the Blonay-Chamby railroad museum. From left to right: G 3/3 # 5 of the former Lausanne-Echallens-Bercher Railway (LEB), built in 1890 by SACM, with the BC since 1973. Streetcar locomotive G 3/3 # 12 of the former Berner Tramway-Gesellschaft (BTG), built by SLM in 1894, now owned and operated by Bernmobil historic, as guest with the Blonay-Chamby this autumn. Streetcar locomotive G 2/4 # 7, built by SLM in 1882 for the Tramways du Mulhouse/france, not operational, with the Blonay-Chamby since 1978. Streetcar locomotive G 2/2 # 4, built in 1900 by Krauss for the Ferrovie e Tramvie Padane/Italy, later Rimini-Novalfeltria, with the BC since 1970 and operational since 1981.