This day, the electric Railcar BDe 4/4 # 491 of the Rhaetian Railway, line Bellinzona-Mesocco in the Misox, then owned by the association SEFT (Società Esercizio Ferroviario Turistico) for museum railway, was pulled from Landquart to Thusis, later to Bergün.. The railcar # 491 is not operational anymore, never run on the main network of the RhB and has been cosmetically renovated by the RhB workshop of Landquart. It will be used as "Bistro" (small restaurant) "Grotto 491" in front of the Albula Railway museum of Bergün in the future, as memory for the RhB line Bellinzona-Mesocco. Pulling here is diesellocomotive Gmf 4/4 234 # 01, the train is between Cazis and Thusis. Railcar BDe 4/4 # 491 was built in 1958 by SWS and BBC for 1500 V DC overhead wire.