Two classic Vitznau-Rigi-Bahn cogwheel railcars side by side in Vitznau. On this beautiful spring day the Rigi mountain was the destination of very many excursionists. Thus, in the afternoon after 16 h, three trains in a row (on sight distance) went down from the mountain to Vitznau to bring the guests back to the valley. On the left is the magnificent and powerful railcar BDhe 4/4 # 5 of 1964, decorated with the coat of arms of the canton of Lucerne, a chrome decoration similar to the Ae 6/6 cantonal locomotives of the SBB as well as the flags of the canton of Lucerne and Switzerland. This railcar came to Vitznau as the third train CC 1146c, together with the passenger cars B # 1 and B # 16. On the right is the railcar Bhe 2/4 # 1 built in 1937, when the railroad from Vitznau to the Rigi was electrified, which came down as first train CC 1146a. Second train CC 1146b was railcar BDhe 4/4 # 21 with cab car Bt # 31, which disapeared already in the depot for cleaning. At the Rigi Bahnen all vehicles are always in top condition and very well maintained. And this year, the Rigi Bahnen are 150 years old!