Cogwheel steamlocomotive H 1/2 # 7, built in 1873 by the SLM Winterthur (very first locomotive of this factory) for the Rigi Bahn from Vitznau to Rigi Kulm, on the first test run after 12 years exhibition in the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne. This is the only operational cogwheel steamlocomotive with an upright boiler. The locomotive was withdrawn in 1937 and from 1959 exhibited in the then new Swiss Museum of Transport (VHS) in Lucerne. For the 125 years anniversary of the Rigibahnen in 1996, the locomotive was rebuilt by the SLM and ran on the Rigi Bahnen. One year later, there were more trips for celebration of 150 years railway in Switzerland 1847 to 1997. And in 2009, the locomotive was on visit on the Rigi again. In 2021, the Rigi Bahnen are celebrating 150 years of operation and the popular locomotive # 7 is again part of the jubilee. After a successful testrun is the locomotive standing on the traverser of the depot Goldau, with engineers Paul Gwerder and Martin Horath. Locomotive # 7 is part of the collection of the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne and was and is always lent for the trips on the Rigi.