A view to the large workplace Realp of the Dampfbahn Furka Bergstrecke (DFB) from the mountain. On the right is the 3-track locomotive shed built in 1989/1990. Behind the 14 meter diameter turntable, which came from Pontresina (Rhaetian Railway), is the workshop with 5 tracks, built in 2012/2013. Two tracks on the left (# 80 and # 81) are for the diesel crew, one in the middle (# 82) for the car maintenance and two on the right (# 83 and # 84) for the locomotive maintenance. We can hardly see cogwheel steamlocomotive HG 3/4 # 4 where the door is open (track # 83). On the left, in the coaling track, is the large cogwheel steamlocomotive HG 4/4 # 704. In front the yellow tractor (small diesel shunter) Tm 2/2 # 91, built in 1959, former Rhaetian Railway. In front of the turntable the rotary snow blower R # 12 (or Xrot d # 9212), former RhB built in 1913, reconstructed by Martin Horath, which is standing on the left. Right from the blower the diesellocomotive "Elch" (moose) Gm 4/4 # 71, built in 1966 by Jung/Germany for Finnland. In front of the locomotive shed, people are working to paint the shed doors new in red, instead of the "old" Furka blue. The red car is the "Steam-Pub" WR-S # 2027, a nice little "restaurant car".