With the New York City skyline serving as backdrop, AMTK No. 630 leads a westbound Amtrak Regional Express past the newly rebuilt Harrison Station. Newark station is just ahead, across the Passaic River and serves both Amtrak and NJT, as Harrison is solely used by PATH (Port Authority Trans-Hudson subway trains). The large open and airy glass stations were completed, October 30th, 2018 for the westbound, and June 15th, 2019, eastbound.
Get your pictures (QUICKLY) of the original 1937 cramp brick station located on the opposite side of the street as it is slated for demolition starting in April, 2021, to make room for the similar structures on the opposite side of Frank E. Rodgers Boulevard.
Incidentally, the original Harrison station was built in 1911 by the Hudson & Manhattan Railroad which was located three blocks to the north. The station moved to its current location on June 20, 1937, when the H&M was realigned southward from Park Place to Newark Penn Station. The former and current Harrison stations were part of a joint operation of the Pennsylvania Railroad and the H&M under the legal name "Joint Service Electric Railroad" The H&M Railroad was bought by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in 1962 and renamed PATH.