An Amtrak Acela charges north through Prospect Park, passing the PRR built station while en route to Philadelphia. The station, actually named Prospect Park–Moore station, remains in use to this day was built back in 1911, replacing an older station built for the Philadelphia, Wilmington and Baltimore Railroad. The name "Moore" comes from the original land owner James L. Moore who owned most of the land over which the railroad tracks are laid. In deeding this land to the railroad on May 5, 1873, he specified that the station and the buildings built there should be known as Moore. The railroad is still bound by this deed.