View from the new built footbridge named "Negrellisteg" across the apron of Zürich main station, towards the concourse and the buildings of the ETH behind (Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule/Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich). The footbridge is named after Alois von Negrelli, who lived from 1799 to 1858. Negrelli came from Trentino, which was part of the Austrian Empire during his lifetime. Negrelli's main connection with Zurich was the project management for the first Swiss railroad, the so-called Spanish-Brötli Railway from Zurich to Baden. In addition, Negrelli was general inspector of the Austrian state railroads and planner of the Suez Canal. On the right the new "Europaallee" buildings. Two RABe 502 doubledeck Intercity trains "Aquilo" are leaving the station simultaneously, the Interregio 13 # 3277 to Winterthur-St.Gallen-St.Margrethen-Sargans-Chur and the IR 70 # 2633 to Zug-Lucerne. On the left is a stabled Re 450 commuter doubledeck train DPZ+ and on track 18 an ICN RABDe 500.