Since 2 days Zurich has a new hotspot for railroad fans and photographers, the 160 meter long Negrelli footbridge across the tracks of the Zurich main station. The view goes towards the concourse with the city and the buildings of the ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) in the background. An SBB double-decker train "FVD" RABe 502 011 "Romanshorn", coupled with another of the same series, departs as IC 10730 of the line IC 1 to Bern-Fribourg-Lausanne-Geneva Airport. Because the NBS (new main line) between Olten and Bern was closed for construction work this weekend, the trains ran on the old line via Burgdorf and in a modified schedule. Therefore, the IC 1 did not ran from St.Gallen, but only from Zurich and departed from track 14, instead of the underground station tracks 31-34. The footbridge is named after Alois von Negrelli, who lived from 1799 to 1858. Negrelli came from Trentino, which was part of the Austrian Empire during his lifetime. Negrelli's main connection with Zurich was the project management for the first Swiss railroad, the so-called Spanish-Brötli Railway from Zurich to Baden. In addition, Negrelli was general inspector of the Austrian state railroads and planner of the Suez Canal.