A SEPTA commuter train made up of GE Silverliner IV's arrives at the non-descript Temple University Station stop in lower North Philadelphia. The station (with its small "security kiosk" below at street level) was built in 1992, as part of an 18-month-long RailWorks project, which included two multi-month shutdowns of the Reading mainline from Wayne Junction to the north, to Market East (err.. Jefferson (hospitial) Station) to the south, in downtown Philadelphia, for emergency bridge repairs. An older 2-story station, built at grade level before the tracks were elevated, once existed 2 blocks to the north. That station was replaced with an impressive high ceiling grand stone structure in 1911 when the railroad grade was elevated. Tragically, the 1911 station was torn down in 1984 when bridge beams extending from under the tracks and extending through the building were found to have basketball sized holes. Both of those stations were known as "Columbia Avenue Station", located at Columbia & 9th Street, but don't try to find Columbia Avenue on the map, or via a Google search as it has since been renamed as Cecil B. Moore Avenue.