Tennessee Valley Railroad train Nș 300 is passing the set-off track along the NS controlled ex: Central Of Georgia's CR&S right of way as the excursion is heading south for Chickamauga, GA. The CR&S is the Chattanooga, Rome & Southern Railroad which was formed out of a reorganization of the Chattanooga, Rome and Columbus Railroad in 1897. This route use to cover 157 miles of track from Chattanooga, TN, to Carrollton, GA, which includes a few other lines which was adjacent to the CR&S. The Chattanooga, Rome and Columbus Railroad was purchased Central of Georgia in 1901. This is the first time in a couple of years the recently restored Southern Rwy Nș 5000 is seen pulling the Chickamauga Turn excursion. The GP38-2 was assigned to do freight service on the Tyner Terminal at the Enterprise South Industrial Park, and was serviced and reassigned back to the passenger revenue service.